13th February 2017, 11:02 AM
Sana Irfan Attar

Procedure to study CCH and CGO degree though online after BAMS? How to get certificate of this course?

Hello, I have completed BAMS and now want to do CCH and CGO degree online. What is the procedure for it? How to get certificate of this course?

12th November 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study CCH and CGO degree though online after BAMS? How to get certificate of this course?

I have completed my bums now I'm keenly interested to do CGO through distance
Is it possible from distance?
1st March 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study CCH and CGO degree though online after BAMS? How to get certificate of this course?

Good Afternoon, How to get online CGO certificate in Mumbai Send email to :- [email protected] .I stay in Mumbai .

Thanks
Dr.Suhas Balaram Mhatre ( B A M S )
Mobile : 9892505424
3rd August 2019, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I've completed BHMS. I'm interested in CGO course
30th September 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Hi... I am Dr. Poonam Nikumbh... I'hv completed my BAMS. I am interested in CGO, CCH, CSVD Courses. Please guide me what is the process for it and How to get certificates of this courses.
This is my email address [email protected].
Plz inform me.
Thank you...
8th September 2020, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I'm Dr Tarikul Islam (Register unani medical practitioners regd no 51908state council of unani medicine Weastbengal. Can I do CGO course
9th October 2020, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Hii.. I'm Dr. Sanjivani tularam kawadekar. I have completed my bams degree. I'm interested in CGO, CCH, CHOD course's. So guide mi about this couses and process to get certificate.
My email address sanjivani [email protected]
22nd December 2020, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. I completed my BAMS. I am interested in doing certificate course in CCH, CGO.
What is the procedures for that?
For how much duration I have to learn that?
Is it face to face study program? Or distance learning program? Please mail me on %[email protected] %u300B.
3rd July 2021, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Which Is the best college to do CGo and the procedure of it please inform us Dr.Sukanya

Mobile 8296072505
21st June 2022, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Hii i am dr. Ramesh Durgam I have completed my BEHMS degree . I am interested in cgo cch . Plz guide me. My e mail [email protected] .
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?