20th June 2012, 12:42 PM
Priyankaharwani

Can I do CFA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?

can i do cfa after completing my 12th commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt for CFA course after completion of 12th class? Information regarding other Commerce related Professional courses to pursue along with B.Com course?
  2. Should I go for finance or CFA after completion of graduation(BBM)
  3. Will it be a good choice for me of doing BAF and CFA after completion of 12th Class without Maths in 11th and 12th Class?
  4. Can I join CFA course after completion of M.Com?
  5. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  6. Which is best line in Commerce field after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  8. What is the difference between the MIFA and CFA? Where to enroll for these courses?
  9. Which are the better institutes to pursue Indian CFA?
  10. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course?
  11. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  12. Top courses in the filed of Commerce to join after completion of 12th Class?
  13. Pursuing CFA from which country will provide good jobs from Indian or Toronto?
  14. Am I eligible for CFA if I have completed B.Com with 54% and waiting for M.Com final year result? -- [New]
  15. Which is a good choice for me of doing CFA from ICFAI and doing CFA from ICFAI?
  16. Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?
  17. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and IT?
  18. What shall I do after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
20th June 2012, 03:39 PM
shashikalayadav

Thumbs up Re: Can I do CFA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priyankaharwani View Post
can i do cfa after completing my 12th commerce?
Have a U.S. bachelor's (or equivalent) degree
Or be in the final year of your bachelor's degree program at the time of registration
Or have four years of qualified, professional work experience
Or have a combination of work and college experience that totals at least four years
Note: Summer, part-time, and internship positions do not qualify.
Meet the professional conduct admission criteria
Be prepared to take the exams in English
23rd August 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do CFA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?

respected sir,I have completed my IPCC and I'm studying B.com ( general).I want to do CFA.plz tell me di details of fee structure for all levels of CFA in Indian currency.
21st April 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do CFA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?

i have passed my 10th in the recent year and want to do CFA course so how should i manage for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?