21st September 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between the MIFA and CFA? Where to enroll for these courses?

I am currently doing my final year BBA and would like to know is CFA a good option for me . I want a career totally in depth with finance so i thought this would be my best option . I am also confused between the CFA and CFP programes . Which is better ?
Also I would like to know the differences between the US CFA and the Indian CFA .Where do i enroll for this ? I have searched the entire internet for details on the indian CFA and where i can study them but i have come up to nothing .

Eagerly awaiting your replies

12th January 2018, 02:17 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between the MIFA and CFA? Where to enroll for these courses?

After completion of BBA you should opt for CFA as well as for CPA from United States. Certified Public Accountant Program focusses on Accounting and Auditing whereas Chartered Financial Analyst Program focusses on Investment Management, Alternative Investments, Investment Banking, Portfolio Management, Financial Research etc.

Now you need to identify which is better for you as per your interest and your skills. You can do CFA from CFA Institute United States as well as from CFA ICFAI University. However, CFA United States certification will pave your way for a better career, and give you an edge over others. If you do CFA Program from United States then it will bring more weightage on your resume instead of doing CFA from ICFAI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?