6th November 2013, 01:44 AM
ttmurik

Can I do dentistry after doing MBBS?

I want to do MBBS and then do dentistry, so if it is possible, then how many years i have to study dentistry? Is there any age limit?

30th November 2017, 03:19 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do dentistry after doing MBBS?

Admission in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is done on basis of rank card in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is exam conducted by CBSE for MBBS and BDS course.

You can pursue BDS course after completion of MBBS course. The upper age limit is 25 years. MBBS is of 5 years. Suppose if you complete MBBS at age of 23 years provided you join MBBS at age of 18 years by qualifying NEET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?