26th August 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

How to practice dentistry in UK after doing BDS?

hello sir,

I'm done with my bds in bidar karnataka now i wana practisce dentistry in uk could u please help me. what all exams i have to clear

Related Questions:
  1. How to practice the dentistry job in USA after BDS?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in NBDE for practicing Dentistry in USA/UK? Syllabus of NBDE?
  3. Where can i do internship in Delhi in Dentistry after BDS? -- [New]
  4. How can I get scholarship to practice Dentistry in New Jersey? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  5. Job opportunities for BDS Doctor of India in Abroad? Which is the favourable country for Dentistry?
  6. Possibility to practice in Abroad for BDS student of India?
  7. Is there any Post Graduate Diploma course in Dentistry after BDS?
  8. What is the scope of MDS(Community Dentistry) program?
  9. How can I apply for forensic dentistry after completing BDS?
  10. Can I do Masters in Forensic Dentistry after the completion of BDS? Required Entrance Exam for this purpose?
  11. Number of PG Dental Seats available in Bangalore under government quota for domicile students of Karnataka?
  12. Career scope of doing M.Sc in Dentistry after completion of BDS course? Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in a college after completion of M.Sc course?
  13. Why is Indian BDS(Dentistry) not valid in foreign countries? What are the various job opportunities?
  14. Other than MDS and Clinical Practice, what can be done after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Need information about PG courses in Dentistry in UK?
  16. Work nature in public health dentistry for BDS intern?
  17. How can I do PhD in Dentistry after completing BDS in India? List of universities which offer PhD in Dentistry in India?
  18. What else can I do apart from MDS after BDS? Any DNB courses in Dentistry subject?
9th April 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to practice dentistry in UK after doing BDS?

what should i do to practice in usa after mds in oral surgery?
24th January 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to practice dentistry in UK after doing BDS?

hw to practise dentistry in US after bds
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?