24th August 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I do executive MBA after doing diploma management certificate

I am 12th passed and i have 2 diploma management certificate and i have 5 year job experience can i do executive MBA.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any under graduate course in IIFT? Minimum and maximum age limit for admission?
  2. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  3. Which are some of the excellent diploma and certificate courses? I want to do engineering and MBA diploma certificate course
  4. What should to after completion of BBA(Honors)?
  5. List of the colleges and details of them offering MMS in Mumbai for students between 70-85 percentile in MHT CET?
  6. Should I choose Executive MBA or Regular MBA?
  7. List of 1 year courses with low cost to do after completion of 1st year BA?
  8. What type of jobs are available after B.Com(CS)?
  9. Reputed universities for EMBA in Distance mode?
  10. Regular PhD will be possible after Executive MBA? Such candidates can appear for NET exam?
  11. Can I do MBA if done Advance Diploma in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  12. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  13. Which course should I opt for between MBA in HR and ICWAI after completion of Graduation in BA, PG Diploma in Office Management and doing Job as Office Executive but not good in English?
  14. Is Karnataka state open university approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Advance Construction Management" (PGPACM) or "Infrastructure Development & Management" (PGPIDM) or Executive "MBA in Real Estate Management"
  16. Is karnataka open university AICTE approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for executive MBA course from a recognized college? I have done BSc IT from NIIT
  18. What is the scope of MBA in IT? Can I specialize in IT after graduating from B.Com and diploma in Management Information System?
1st June 2017, 11:10 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do executive MBA after doing diploma management certificate

M.B.A. Executive or Master of Business Administration in Executive is a postgraduate Business Study Management course. The duration of this course is two years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for Master of Business Administration course is 55%.

=> In order to get admission in good govt college you have to appear in entrance examination like CAT, XAT, GMAT.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to do executive MBA after doing 2 diploma management certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?