30th June 2013, 01:50 PM
raunak kacher

Can I do Hotel Management after studying 2nd year B.Com

Hii,
this is Raunak kacher from satna mp,19yrs
I am studying 2nd year B.com,can i do Hotel Management?
can u tell me all proper detail step by step,eg:any enterance exams,then what 2 do and more in detail
Pls help me... my englesh no properly gud bt I und smthing so can I applly

7th September 2015, 06:14 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Hotel Management after studying 2nd year B.Com

You can apply for PG course in Hotel Management after completing your graduation and Bachelor's degree course in Hotel Management on the basis of 12th board exam marks .

You can do hotel management either on 12th basis or after completing your Graduation degree .The duration for Bachelors degree in Hotel Management course would be three to four years and Masters degree in hotel management would range from 18 months to 24 months.

You can appear for NCHMCT (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology) Joint Entrance test to get admission in hotel management course .

The qualification required to get admission in hotel management course for Bachelor's degree is 10+2 passed with English as compulsory subject or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized board .

The minimum qualification required to become eligible for the Hotel Management Course for PG degree is graduation degree with at least 45% marks.

The Entrance Test consists of questions from the subjects like English, Reasoning, General Science and General Knowledge.

The selection process involves of written test followed by a group discussion and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?