27th April 2012, 08:03 PM
pavan kumar Nv

Can I do ICWA course after doing B.Com with some arrears?

I had done bcom and have some arrears can i do icwa course

23rd July 2012, 01:15 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do ICWA course after doing B.Com with some arrears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavan kumar Nv View Post
I had done bcom and have some arrears can i do icwa course

Yes your eligible to apply for ICWAI ( Foundation Course ) , The Basic Qualification to Apply for ICWAI Course is that candidate should qualified in 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination from recognized University . So, As per your Qualification your eligible for ICWAI Course Foundation Course . .

But Your not eligible for Intermediate Course . Because you having arrears in you Gradation . To apply for Intermediate Course you should qualified in Graduation then Only your eligible for Intermediate Course .

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India . It's an Professional Course . The duration of the course is four years and the Course is divided into Foundation Course , Intermediate Course and Final Course .

For Foundation Course :-

You should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Course in any discipline from recognized University . Your age should be Not more then 17 years .

Important :- There is no Separate Entrance Examination for this ICWAI Course , After Completing 12th standard you may directly apply for ICWAI Course ( Foundation Course )

For Intermediate Course :-

You should Passed in Graduation in any discipline with Minimum 50% Percentage of marks from recognized University . Any stream ( Commerce / Science / Arts ) candidates may eligible for this ICWAI Course . The candidate should not having Arrears in their Bachelor degree Course, then Only the candidate eligible for ICWAI Course .

So, After Successful Completion of Graduation Course , the Applicant may directly apply for Intermediate Course without Apply for Foundation Course .

For Final Course :-

You should Complete ICWAI Course Intermediate Course .

Suggestion :- You having Backlogs in your graduation , I suggest you to Clear that Backlogs and then Directly Apply for ICWAI Intermediate Course .
9th May 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

am completed my graduation with commerce background,i want to do icwai. i want to know the icwai intermediate course and fee structure
26th June 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation but my graduation percentage is very poor (37.44%). Am i eligible for ICWA intermediate course?
28th November 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the total amount of intermediary in ICWAI course after graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?