28th July 2010, 01:38 PM
prashantdhote

Can I do M.E in Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Computers?

can do ME in aeronatical engg after doing BE in comp...please tell me if i can do

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  2. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  3. Can I do M.E in Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Computers?
  4. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which stream is better for aeronautical engineering, PCM with computer science or PCM with engineering graphics? -- [New]
  8. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  9. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  11. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  14. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. can I get a job in MNC after joining in Aeronautical engineering course? I have completed 12th with 85%
  16. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  17. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  18. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
14th August 2012, 10:48 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: Can I do M.E in Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Computers?

M.E. (AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING)
ELIGIBILITY
B.E/B.Tech ( Aeronautical / Mech / Civil / Mechatronics / A.M.Ae.S.I ( Aerodynamics / Structures / Propulsion ) of Anna University with at least 55% of marks or equivalent thereto.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES

Aeronautical Engineering deals with the design, construction and maintenance of both commercial and military aircrafts as well as that of missiles and spacecrafts. This branch of Engineering encompasses the fields of fluid dynamics, material science, propulsion and electronics. The main thrust in this area is on design and development which extends even to space and satellite research.

Huge opportunities are there in the companies and government agencies associated with the field of aeronautics. Aeronautical Engineers can look for employment in HAL, DRDO, Air India, Indian Airlines and ISRO. Job opportunities also exist in R & D areas in Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Civil Aviation.Jobs are also offered in private charted and commercial airlines in India and Abroad.
* Common Entrance Test
DURATION
Two years divided into 4 semesters.

CURRICULUM - M. E. AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

Semester - I

Theory

Applied Mathematics
Aerodynamics
Aerospace Propulsion
Aircraft Structures
Elective I
Elective II

Semester - II

Theory

Aerodynamics II
Composite Materials and Structures
Computational Fluid Dynamics
Rocketry and Space Mechanics
Theory of Vibrations
Finite Element Methods

Semester - III

Theory

Elective III
Elective IV
Elective V

Practical

Aerodynamics Laboratory
Structures Laboratory
Project Work - Phase I

Semester - IV

Theory

Project Work - Phase II

ELECTIVES

Experimental Stress Analysis
Heat Transfer
Boundary Layer Theory
Industrial Aerodynamics
Theory of Plates and Shells
Helicopter Aerodynamics
Aircraft Design
Structural Dynamics
Aeroelasticity
Cryogenics
High Temperature Problems in Structures
Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics
Non - Linear Vibrations
Computer Methods in Engineering
Theory of Elasticity
Applied Mathematics II
Hypersonic Aerodynamics
High Temperature Gas Dynamics
Advanced Propulsion Systems

In order to make it convenient for the students seeking admission to various institutions of the Hindustan Group, certain common policies and procedures have been laid out. This is irrespective of the course or the institution. Policies enumerated herein are subject to change.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?