26th September 2020, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry after B.Tech in EEE branch?

Hi, I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) but for my Master's I would like to switch my branch and wants to do M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Can I proceed with this course?

6th October 2020, 05:11 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry after B.Tech in EEE branch?

The eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry is B.Sc completed from recognised university. So you cannot take up M.Sc especially after B.tech in EEE branch.
10th October 2020, 09:25 PM
Deep pandit

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry after B.Tech in EEE branch?

No, you can not. you will be eligible to do only after completing bachelor of pharmacy (B.pharm)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?