7th October 2012, 01:36 PM
Chander Kant Sharma

What is the age limit and relaxation to apply for Chief Judicial Magistrate 1st class under defence quota

Dear Sir,

I am law graduate defence personnel and a domicile of Haryana. I want to know the age limit and relaxation to apply for Chief Judicial Magistrate I st class under defence quota.

13th December 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit and relaxation to apply for Chief Judicial Magistrate 1st class under defence quota

is there any age relaxation for divorcees to appear for jmfc exam?
15th December 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit and relaxation to apply for Chief Judicial Magistrate 1st class under defence quota

What is the age limit and relaxation to apply for Chief Judicial Magistrate 1st class under defence quota i.e. upto what age can I apply for the same.
21st May 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for women candidate for appearing in judicial service exam
10th October 2020, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to chooseafter class10 to become magistrate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?