7th January 2011, 11:49 PM
pavithrakrishna

Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace after B.Tech without taking GATE exam?

if im not taking gate also can i do m.tech in aerospace after b.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for GATE and M.Tech in Aerospace if I do B.Tech Aerospace in IGNOU approved AICTE college?
  2. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  3. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  4. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  5. Required Rank to get in GATE Exam to get admission for M.Tech in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering in IIT?
  6. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace or Aeronatical Engineering?
  7. Mtech admission with less than 60% aggregate in Btech?
  8. Is this possible to join M.Tech with Petroleum or Aerospace Engineering through GATE Exam having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  10. Is five years integrated M.Tech course valid for Government jobs? -- [New]
  11. What should I do to pursue M.Tech from IIT? I am doing B.E from Rewa MP
  12. Can I get admission in MIT for M.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) without TANCET if secured 34.45 marks in GATE?
  13. Which course is better for me between ME and M.Tech to get Jobs in Software Industries being a student from ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I go for this?
  14. List of top 10 colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  16. Best Engineering colleges in India?
  17. Is it right to do MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech? Benefits and preparations required for cracking GATE exam?
  18. In which college can I apply after scoring 40.33 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in any of the IITs?
8th January 2011, 12:03 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace after B.Tech without taking GATE exam?

Yes , u can do Mtech afetr btech without GATE but if u want to study further and want to gt good job ....then give atleast one try to GATE exam as will also get fellowship after this.There are many private collgegs which take admission without GATE like VIT.
8th January 2011, 12:31 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
if you want to the post graduation from an esteemed university them you have to clear gate exam only then you can get admission in colleges like iit or nit,
if you want to it from deemed university like vit or srm you can do it but the fees is very high and there is no stipend
all the best
8th January 2011, 02:15 PM
sonu1234

there is not much university offering AEROSPACE courses. so , it is not possible to do m.tech in aerospace after your b.tech without taking GATE exam.
8th January 2011, 11:28 PM
bikenindia

Hello Pavithrakrishna,

It is not compulsory to write GATE for doing Masters. GATE Exam is required for the students who want to do their Masters degree in IIT.
There are so many colleges offering the courses without writing GATE exam. But you have to study through self financing.
Also there are exams like TANCET if you want to pursue inside Tamil Nadu.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?