14th October 2019, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MA Fine Arts after B.Sc Statistics?

I have completed my degree with B.Sc in Statistics. Now can I change my stream and do MA in Fine Arts? Will it be a good option? Or, should I stick with Statistics only? What is the career scope with Statistics?

26th March 2023, 09:55 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I do MA Fine Arts after B.Sc Statistics?

according to the eligibility criteria a candidate must have a bachelor degree in fine arts from a recognised University and theadmissions to the top colleges will be on the basis of the merits code in the bachelor's degree and some colleges might conduct your interview or personal entrance exam for the entry to the course
yes even after doing your PSC in statistics you are eligible to pursue your masters in fine art subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?