14th October 2019, 12:14 PM
sarikakijesh

Am I eligible for Paramedical registration with 1 year Diploma in Health Sanitary Inspector?

Can I get Paramedical registration if I have completed my one year Diploma in Health Sanitary Inspector (National Council for Vocational Training - NCVT) course? If yes, then how to register and is there any charges for Paramedical registration?

26th March 2023, 08:56 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for Paramedical registration with 1 year Diploma in Health Sanitary Inspector?

The duration of diploma in health sanitary inspector is a 3 year course and after completing only one year of the course you will not be eligible to get any registration you will first have to complete the whole course and then register yourself as the registration of the degree will require you to submit all the years marksheet as well as the degree completion certificate and some other documents related to your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?