3rd April 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA from HR after completing B.A?

i am complete b.a , may i do mba from h r....Please tell me the details

3rd April 2014, 12:47 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do MBA from HR after completing B.A?

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates in order to be eligible to join MBA course is by completion of Graduation.

The candidate should score a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

There is no upper age limit to join this course. One can join this course at any age.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams that give admission for MBA course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

It is good that you have completed your BA course in Graduation which makes you eligible to join MBA course.

There is no limitations at all for the candidates in choosing specializations. You can opt for the specialization in which you are interested and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

Human Resources is a good choice for you in MBA course. Candidates who don't want any risks in their jobs can opt for this specialization.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
3rd April 2014, 01:41 PM
jainulakhtar
Junior Member+

Hello Dear,

Yes! you can do MBA from HR streem after your BA.for get good collage for MBA you have to pass certain exam.every sate government univrsity conduct a entance exam for the mba like if you are from UP state then you have to pass a MBA entance exam to get good college in UP..or national level you have to qualifed of CAT (comman admisson test for MBA with IIM-(Indian institute of manegment) with good persentaile.)

for more detalis you can visit
1.www.upsee.nic.in
2.www.cat2013.iimidr.ac.in

Reply by
Mo. Jainul Akhtar
3rd April 2014, 06:42 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Why not you can do MBA in HR after completing B.A course. It is best option after completing Bachelor's of Arts. Various institution offering MBA course and it will have bright future. MBA means Master of Business Administration and the course is divided into 4 semester and duration of course is 2 years.

To get a seat in MBA course you need to crack the entrance examination. To apply for entrance examination, you must have a completed graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must have attained the minimum 50% Marks(5% Marks is applicable for reserved). Pursing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply. MBA entrance examination are CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET, ICET, SRMEEE, VITEEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?