11th January 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA if I am bad at maths?

Sir, i wanna..do...MBA...bt I M too bad wid math...please give me the details

20th January 2013, 11:12 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I do MBA if I am bad at maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i wanna..do...MBA...bt I M too bad wid math...please give me the details
Hi

MBA is a very bright stream and it is indeed a very demanding and high paid field in the world today. Managers are required in every company and organization for new ideas, sales, marketing, finance and other such important roles and so this study has its own unique importance.

MBA - Masters in Business Administration.

I won't say its hard and fast to know brilliant maths for this course, but the fact is without knowing maths, you wont be able to get through any of the best colleges or B-Schools in India or abroad. This is because every B-School has their own Entrance Exam and that is in the form of Aptitude which has Quantitative Section in them.

Until and unless you are very good and fast at mathematics calculations, I am sorry to say you cannot clear the top entrances like CAT, MAT, GMAT, NMAT, CMAT, IBSAT, IIFT, XAT, etc and many other exams. So for them you have to practice a lot of maths and then increase your speed and accuracy in the same.

Plus another thing is that this subject Mathematics is very very important if you look at it in a broad prospectus. This is because its applied in every business, work, job, organization, finance and without being good in it you would face a lot of difficulties. So I would suggest and urge you to work on it and improve to get a good and better job.

All the best
Regards
RANJEET
22nd June 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA if I am bad at maths?

sir maine Hummen resource se mba 3rd samester kiya he .ab final me main kisse karoon finance marketing meri math acchi nahi he.
i am confuse
30th June 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA if I am bad at maths?

GOOD AFTERNOON SIR,
iam doing my 12th commerce now... i have taken this combinations statistics, accounts, economics, business.... is this combinatins helps me to do MBA??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?