30th December 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA after doing 12th commerce?

sir/mem can i mca when i doing 12th commerce with take additional mathmatics graduation level
pls give me ans my email address [email protected]

31st December 2012, 11:17 PM
SowndaryaM

Default Re: Can I do MCA after doing 12th commerce?

No,its not possible after 12th...
At first you have to do BCA then only have to go with MCA.
because there is no integrated course for MCA is there.
10th April 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

can i do MCA after 12th with commerce stream
whay are the subject matters of MCA
1st May 2013, 05:52 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do MCA after 12th with commerce stream
whay are the subject matters of MCA
No, It's Not possible your not eligible for MCA Course after Completing 12th standard ,

Because MCA is an Master degree Course , To apply for MCA Course you must Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University then Only your eligible to apply for MCA Course .

At Present you have Complete 12th standard , So you have Complete Bachelor degree then Only your eligible to apply for MCA Course from recognized University .

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application . The duration of the Course is for two years and the Course is divided into four semester . There are so Many Colleges in India Offers this MCA Course in India .

Eligibility Criteria required for MCA Course :-

You should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University . You should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree .

You should Compulsory have Mathematics subject in 12th Standard (or) Bachelor degree then Only your eligible to apply for the MCA Course . Without the Mathematics subject your can't get admission for MCA Course .

Important :- Mathematics subjects are Mandatory to apply for MCA Course .

The Admission for MCA Course is based on the Entrance Examination Conducted by the Institution . Every Institution may conduct Entrance Examination within the College . Based on the Performance in Entrance Examination you may get admission for MCA Course in reputed College .

Books for MCA Entrance Examination :-

~~ MCA Entrance Examination Guide by Amit M Agarwal
Publisher :- Arihant Publications
Price :- Rs. 438

~~ MCA Entrance Examination by Amit M Agarwal
Price :- Rs. 113

~~ MCA Entrance Examination by Gk
Publisher :- G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
Price :- Rs. 595

~~ MCA ( All India MCA Entrance Examination ) by Chandresh Agrawal
Publisher :- Priynka Prakashan
Price :- Rs. 345

So, After Completing 12th standard your not eligible for MCA Course , So, I suggest you to Apply for Bachelor Degrees Course like, B.sc Computer / BCA Bachelor of Computer Application Course After Completing 12th standard . After Completing this Bachelor degree Course definitely you may get Admission for MCA Course in reputed College .
28th September 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir- comma. Se 12th pass hu mujhe MCA ho ga ki nahi.
10th June 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I Had completed my 12th comm. With 86% last year...i had kept 1 year gap..now i directly want to do mca so is it possible...!!???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?