1st July 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA havind done my Graduation with B.Sc. in Electronic Media? Other courses to which I can eligible?

i have done my graduation with B.sc in electronic media. i want to know that can i do mca now? and for which other courses i m eligible.

1st July 2011, 08:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA havind done my Graduation with B.Sc. in Electronic Media? Other courses to which I can eligible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done my graduation with B.sc in electronic media. i want to know that can i do mca now? and for which other courses i m eligible.
dear friend,

eligibility criteria for MCA entrance:-

1) you have to passed 10+2 with PCM
2)completed BCA, BBA, BSC(IT,CS)

but you have completed your graduation in B.Sc in electronicsmedia.

so you are not eligible for MCA.
14th March 2012, 09:29 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do MCA havind done my Graduation with B.Sc. in Electronic Media? Other courses to which I can eligible?

dear friend,

eligibility criteria for MCA entrance:-

1) you have to passed 10+2 with PCM
2)completed BCA, BBA, BSC(IT,CS)

but you have completed your graduation in B.Sc in electronicsmedia.

so you are not eligible for MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?