30th August 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA in regular after BSc Maths in distance education

can i do mca in regular after b.sc maths in distence education?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to take admission in regular M.Tech IT after doing BSc IT and MCA from distance education mode -- [New]
  2. Can i do MCA in regular after doing BSc 2nd in distance education?
  3. Should I leave my job and go for regular MCA course? Will MCA through distance be a good choice?
  4. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  5. Is distance course not accepted by MNC's? What should I choose between regular MCA and B.Tech after completion of BCA?
  6. Is distance education invalid in MNC companies? Which is better between B.Tech and MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for MSc computers in JNTU this year if I have BCA background?
  8. Best MCA colleges in Ludhiana? I have completed BSc IT under distance education programme
  9. How to do BSc in Psychology through distance education?
  10. Does the distance MCA has any value? Where should I take admission?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for level exam while doing BSc Maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  12. How to do MCA through distance education? I have completed BSc(Comp)
  13. Am I eligible for SSC graduate level exam after doing BSc maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  14. Can I get a government job after passing MCA in distance education
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for SSC graduate level exams after BSc Maths through distance?
  17. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  18. Should I do MCA regular or distance after completing BCA with 80%? What is the scope?
28th September 2012, 05:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA in regular after BSc Maths in distance education

Yes, you are eligible for MCA course. As you have studied, mathematics as a subject in graduation you can apply for the course. Qualifying degree must be obtained from any recognized institution. Completion of the qualifying course via distance mode is not a problem. In order to seek admission, you must qualify the corresponding entrance exam.
28th September 2012, 06:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for MCA course. As you have studied, mathematics as a subject in graduation you can apply for the course. Qualifying degree must be obtained from any recognized institution. Completion of the qualifying course via distance mode is not a problem. In order to seek admission, you must qualify the corresponding entrance exam.
10th October 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i have done mca from vtu, now is it possible for me to do M.sc (maths) or M.sc(psy)
1st June 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Can i do MCA regular after Bsc(pass) in distance education?
6th June 2013, 06:37 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do mca in regular after b.sc maths in distence education?
Yes,you will be eligible to do Regular MCA(Master of Computer Application) even if you have completed your B.Sc mathematics(Honors) from Distance Education.But you will have to show your Working Experience Certificate during the time of Admission.
Eligibility that you will have to meet :

Educational qualification
:-
~Your should be passed out in your Graduation course.
~Your Distance degree should be approved from the DEC(Distance Educational Council).

Marks
:-
~General and OBC category candidates will require a minimum marks of 605 in Graduation.
~SC/ST category candidates will require a minimum marks of 50% in Graduation.

Exam pattern :-
~In MCA Entrances Exam questions are asked from 5 sections.
~Total duration of this exam will be 2 hours.
~Total marks for this exam will be 200.

Exam Syllabus :-
~Logical and Analytical Reasoning.
~Mathematics of Graduation and Inter Level.
~General Knowledge and Awareness.
~English Grammar.
~Computer Programming and its Basics.

There are various MCA Entrance Exams are conducted through which you can take admission in this course.some of them are :-
  1. AIMCET - To take admission in IIT Colleges.
  2. NIMCET - To take admission in NIT Colleges.
  3. BITCAT - To take admission in BIT Mesra.
  4. JNU-JEE - To take admission in Jawahar-Lal-Nehru University,New Delhi.
  5. BHU-JEE - To take admission in Beneras Hindu University.
  6. MAH-CET - To take admission in MCA Colleges of Maharashtra.
Best of Luck and prepare yourself as per this given syllabus .
9th June 2014, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

CAN I DO MSC( MICRO OR BIOCHEMISTRY OR BIOTECHNOLOGY ) REGULAR OFTERV DOING BSC IN MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGY FROM VMU DDE.
30th August 2016, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

What is better after bscit doing an IT Job with MCA Correspondence or doing regular MCA ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?