30th November 2012, 12:35 AM
SRABS

Can I do MSc Maths from IGNOU after passing BCA and MCA in first class from IGNOU

Can i do MSc Maths from IGNOU after passing BCA and MCA in first class from IGNOU?

30th November 2012, 08:35 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do MSc Maths from IGNOU after passing BCA and MCA in first class from IGNOU

Hi,
Well M.Sc. in mathematics in IGNOU can only be done if you have B.Sc. in Mathematics and that too with 55% or more marks. Other than that if you are from other genre of graduation, then you must have mathematics as one of the subject combinations that you take up for the graduation. Here you have the marks criteria as minimum 50% or more. But this option will only be open to you, if and only if B.Sc. honors candidates are not able to fill all the M.Sc. positions in IGNOU and there are positions remaining. You can check for any chances available in www.ignou.ac.in or at their contact number 29532167(of Delhi Head Office). Good Luck.

28th January 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc Maths from IGNOU after passing BCA and MCA in first class from IGNOU

can i do any post graduate or any diploma courses in maths that is applicable in any school for teaching

5th December 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have done BCA and i want to do mcs maths from ignou can i do please help me

27th April 2014, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

i passed my engineering in electrical, we had applied maths course for six semesters. can i get admission in Msc.Maths with my mentioned degree

24th May 2016, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done BSc Computer science and MCA. Now is it possible to do MSc Mathematics?

24th May 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i have done BSc Computer Science and MCA. Is it possible to do MSc Mathematics after this?

12th May 2021, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc maths after bca mca

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?