24th June 2021, 10:42 AM
Mayank Thakur 1

Can I do MSc Physics after doing BSc Computer science?

Can I do msc physics after doing bsc computer science. I want to become physicist and I had done bsc computer science and now I want to learn msc physics and PhD from physics. Please reply fast

25th June 2021, 07:11 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc Physics after doing BSc Computer science?

The required eligibility to get admission in master degree in physics is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with physics as main paper.

So, if you possess the required qualification than eligible to apply for the admission in the course. The admission procedure varies with institutions. So, visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
26th June 2021, 10:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue M.Sc in Physics after B.Sc in Computer Science:

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to pursue this M.Sc in Physics course after successful completion of B.Sc in Computer Science course. And you must be pursuing Mathematics as one of the subjects in Graduation in order to be eligible.

>> Selection generally is done based on the marks secured in Entrance Examination conducted by concerned college and marks obtained in qualifying examination.

>> There are several colleges offering this M.Sc in Physics course in India.

>> Hence, as you wished you may go ahead for pursuing the higher studies after B.Sc in Computer Science course.
27th June 2021, 08:01 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you can do . Only such rare universities will allow you to do MSc Physics after BSc computer science.

Otherwise no university that strictly follows UGC rules will allow a non BSc Physics or BSc maths graduate to pursue MSc physics.
20th August 2022, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Tell me University which gives M.Sc physics after B.Sc computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?