2nd September 2013, 06:45 PM
jeyacelin

Can I get a job in computer science after completing BSc Physics and MSc computer science

i have completed my B.Sc(physics) and M.Sc (computer science) with B.ED.How can i get job in computer teacher.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  2. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  5. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  6. How to do MSc CS and MSc Physics after completing BSc 3rd year computer science?
  7. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  8. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  10. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  11. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  12. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  13. Can I do MSc(Computer Science) after BSc Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  14. Can I go for MSc computer science after completing BSc computer science
  15. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  16. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  17. MSc Mathematics or MSc Computer Science after BSc Computer Science?
  18. Can I do MSc computer science after passing BSc physics?
21st March 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in computer science after completing BSc Physics and MSc computer science

After doing b.sc physics and m.sc computer science with good % can i get a job
19th April 2018, 05:19 PM
sjs1990

Default Re: Can I get a job in computer science after completing BSc Physics and MSc computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeyacelin View Post
i have completed my B.Sc(physics) and M.Sc (computer science) with B.ED.How can i get job in computer teacher.
Dear Aspirant,

Yes you can get a Job as computer teacher as you have completed MSC Computer Science , You need to appear for TET Exam to become teacher in Government schools ,
Teachers Recruitment board conducts TET Exam to recruit teachers for Government schools.

There is no determined time to announce notification but there will be a notification about every year, And the pass mark is 90 If you score more than 100 marks you will have more chances of getting the job without any hurdles

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?