30th September 2012, 12:47 PM
Runu Taba

Can I do MSc Wildlife after my BSc in Biotechnology after completing Bsc Biotechnology

I have completed my BSc biotechnology and i want to do MSc wildlife, so can i do MSc wildlife after my BSc in biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join M.Sc in Wildlife after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  5. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  6. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  7. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  8. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  9. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  10. Is there any way to get MSc Agriculture after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  11. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  12. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  13. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  14. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  15. Is it better to do MSc in UK or USA after completing BSc Biotechnology
  16. Can i do Msc in Biotechnology after passing BSc in Physics
  17. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  18. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
26th March 2013, 04:21 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do MSc Wildlife after my BSc in Biotechnology after completing Bsc Biotechnology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runu Taba View Post
I have completed my BSc biotechnology and i want to do MSc wildlife, so can i do MSc wildlife after my BSc in biotechnology?

Hello

Yes, you can apply for MSc Wild life courses, as you know you are basically from biological science, let me tell you about it in details.

Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun Uttarakhand.

Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun invites application for candidates who wishes to do Msc wildlife and this is affiliated to the Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujarat.

Eligibility:-
  • B.Sc with Biological Science as a major subject/ Bachelor's in Veterinary, Forestry, Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
  • you must also have minimum 15 years of formal education.
  • attained a minimum 55% aggregate marks in B.Sc.
  • you must complete 25 years of age.

>>remember that there will be 14 seats only, where 2 are reserved for foreign nationals.

You can read about the whole information about this institute at http://210.212.84.115/xivmsc-announcement.htm and also i have attached the brochure.

>>You can also go for National Centre for Biological Sciences bu there has been no admission this year for the coming session 2013-2014. This college is funded by Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (Deemed University).

After passing out wild life, you can be

•Wildlife Inspector
•Guest Relations Executive
•Veterinary Consultant
•Environment Impact Assessment Consultant

or even you can be lecturers and do research.

Good luck!!
9th June 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc Wildlife after my BSc in Biotechnology after completing Bsc Biotechnology

what courses should i take to become a wildlife conservationist? i am doing my b.sc biotechnology now and i wish to know whether i am eligible for the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?