12th November 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Courses to study in Wild Life Institute of Indian for MSc? Which are the best courses in which I can join after BSc with Zoology Hons?

Sir,can you provide me the coarse for wild life institute of india for MSc,and what are the other best coarses i can join after BSc with zoology hons.

12th April 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses to study in Wild Life Institute of Indian for MSc? Which are the best courses in which I can join after BSc with Zoology Hons?

I doing my bsc in zoo n i wan 2 knw if i cn aplied 4 junior scientist exam after bsc zoo
3rd January 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses to study in Wild Life Institute of Indian for MSc? Which are the best courses in which I can join after BSc with Zoology Hons?

Pl. let me know the courses after 12th or 10th to learn about WILD Life available over the country at any university. Also forward me the details of such courses & proffessional openings after such courses.

You can send these details on [email protected] or call me on 9730066175.

Thanks with Best Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?