16th December 2020, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I do my BTech in correspondence after getting selected in SSC CHSL?

Presently I am studying BTech in first year. I have applied for SSC CHSL examination. Exam will be there in March of next year. By chance If I get selected, can I continue by Engineering studies as correspondence with doing my job?

18th December 2020, 04:25 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do my BTech in correspondence after getting selected in SSC CHSL?

No, you will not be allowed to continue your B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) degree course in correspondence mode if you get selected for job through SSC CHSL examination as AICTE does not recognize any technical institute to offer degree in Engineering/Technology in correspondence mode.

Si, in case you get selected through SSC CHSL, then you will have to choose either your job or your B.Tech degree course.
18th December 2020, 07:33 PM
prynsh7

Default Re: Can I do my BTech in correspondence after getting selected in SSC CHSL?

After clearing you will be appointed as LDC OR DEO In central government organisation departments.

Two years probation period.

You can't pursue any qualification while you are on duty with the department.

However, permission may be granted by the appointing authority to pursue any qualification by distance mode.

Seeking permission is absolutely necessary.

It is in the interest of the individual.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?