28th October 2016, 09:03 PM
fakhruddin0092

How can I change my Mother's name in the SSC CHSL?

Respected Sir, my Mother's name is printed wrong in the SSC CHSL so I want to get it changed. Can you tell me the procedure for getting the name changed?

30th October 2016, 04:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my Mother's name in the SSC CHSL?

SSC CHSL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level examination. When you are about to finally submit your application form for SSC CHSL, a message appears on screen which asks candidate to recheck all personal and academic details because after final submission, you would not be able to make any change in application form.

You have ignored that message and finally submitted the application form without re checking all personal details. There is no chance or procedure through which you can change your mother's name in application form. You can mail to SSC regarding this so that in future if any discrepancy arises, they will take your mistake in account.
2nd December 2017, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

My mother name was misspelled so it's okay or not to appear the chsl exam or there will be inconvenience at the time of documents verification process?
25th June 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, while filing SSC CHSL 2017 form my mother's is spelled as Ranjana while on 10th certificate it is Ranjanabai.. Now as document verification will be held soon, I'm confused what will happen and what recourse should I take?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?