6th October 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in Canada being an MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) postgraduate? Research related to Oral Medicine and Radiology available to do in Canada?

Hi friends, I have just completed my MDS in Oral Medicine and Radiology from India. Can I continue my PhD in Canada related to Oral Medicine and Radiology? Are there any other related courses related to research and academics in Canada?

10th March 2023, 07:06 AM
Tibia

Default Re: Can I do PhD in Canada being an MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) postgraduate? Research related to Oral Medicine and Radiology available to do in Canada?

Yes, of course you can carry your further studies in foreign countries but you will have to check the criteria for the following you will have to meet the masters criteria for the following country if you lack some scores than you will have to take some credit score and can fulfill the following.
Apart from this you can also take up the hospital management, clinical setting management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?