27th June 2021, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in Islamic history as part time if I have PG in Islamic History?

Hi, i work as HSA Arabic in Ernakulam, can I do PhD in Islamic history as part time if I have PG in Islamic History? I know I can do par time PhD in Arabic

28th June 2021, 12:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD in Islamic history as part time if I have PG in Islamic History?

°°° PhD in Islamic Studies is a directorate course of three to five year duration and PhD in Islamic Studies is done in two prospective that is one in secular perspective and the other one is traditional Islamic press effective.
This program can be pursued by the students who have completed M.A. or M.Phil in Islamic Studies from any recognised University.
The minimum aggregate is 55% marks or above and the course is divided into semesters which get conducted in 6 months along with theses and research papers.

°°° Admission to PhD in Islamic Studies program is done on the merit based obtained by the candidates at the graduation level and also there are many national and state level colleges which conduct entrance exams for PhD in the Islamic Studies program.
28th June 2021, 04:40 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD in Islamic history as part time if I have PG in Islamic History?

Yes, you can. The eligibility criterion for application is:-

55% marks in Post Graduation, 5% relaxation is for SC, ST and OBC candidates. MPhil examination with course work of six months or more are exempted from written examination However, they have to appear for Viva-Voce.
28th June 2021, 06:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- YES, you can do PhD in Islamic history as part time if you have PG in Islamic History.
PhD in Islamic Studies is a doctorate course of 3 to 5 years duration.
To pursue this program, the candidate must have completed Masters for M Phil in Islamic Studies from any recognised University with minimum 50% marks or above.
The course is divided into semesters which get conducted in 6 months along with thesis and research papers.
3rd July 2021, 12:13 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You pursue PhD in Islamic history as part time if you have PG in Islamic History.

If you have completed PG in Islamuc History with minimum 55% from recognized university than you are totally eligible to pursue PhD in Islamic History.

You can get admission through entrance exam exam conducted by particular university.

You can also get admission through UGC NET or equivalent exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?