29th May 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MA in Islamic Studies being a BA(History) student?

Hello friends, I am a student of BA in History. I want to do MA in the field of Islamic Studies from Aliah University. So, I would like to know that can I do this MA course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of studying MA in Islamic Studies?
  2. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  3. List of universities offering PhD(Islamic Studies) in Egypt? Total fee expenses of this course?
  4. From where to study Islamic courses? What are the courses available?
  5. Reputed universities which offer M.A.(Islamic Studies) in Abroad?
  6. How can I do BA in Islamic studies?
  7. Admission procedure to study MA(Islamic Studies) in Aliah University?
  8. Can I do MSc in computer science after passing B.A in Islamic Studies
  9. Procedure to get admission in Masters in Islamic Studies in International Centre for Isclamic Science and International Colleges of Islamic Science?
  10. Syllabus for BA arts 3rd year subjects Political Science, Elective Punjabi, History -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges offering Master degree in Islamic Studies at Andhra Pradesh
  12. List of universities in UAE to study master degree course in Islamic Studies with whole procedure of admission
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  14. Detailed information about MA(Islamic Studies) course?
  15. How can I do MSc in computer science after doing B.A in Islamic Studies, Punjab and english
  16. Whether Islamic Studies of Iran is taught according Shia's faith and believes?
  17. Syllabus and pattern of AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Should I have to study Islamic studies?
  18. How to prepare for Islamic Culture or Islamic Studies of AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam?
31st May 2018, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MA in Islamic Studies being a BA(History) student?

For MA in Islamic studies, you need to have graduation in Islamic studies or its related field. Any graduates are not eligible for it. Those who have completed Fazil from a recognized Madarsa are also eligible.

You must have proficiency in Urdu or Arabic or Persian language to pursue studies in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?