13th March 2020, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I do regular B.Com hons. after Intermediate from Open Schooling?

Hi, I have completed my Intermediate from RIOS (Rural Institute of Open School). So, now am I eligible to do B.Com from any regular colleges by attending normal regular classes?

15th March 2020, 10:28 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do regular B.Com hons. after Intermediate from Open Schooling?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in regular B.Com course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Admission procedure and required stream in std 12th varies ( commerce/mathematics in 12th mandatory ).

So, visit official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
15th March 2020, 12:50 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do regular B.Com hons. after Intermediate from Open Schooling?

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree.

The eligiblility to get admission in a course varies.

Common eligiblility to get admission in B.Com is that candidate must have passed 12th in B.Com or PCM as main subject.

Admission procedure is not same for all the institutions. So, visit official website to get detail information.
15th March 2020, 12:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your intermediate from Rural Institute of Open Schooling is valid for getting admission in regular bachelor's degree course in commerce or any other stream.

You can apply for admission in regular Bachelor of Commerce in any university of India. Some universities take admission based on marks in 12th and some conduct entrance examination for admission in graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?