19th March 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Dilemma over open schooling and regular schooling?

will colleges prefer students with regular schooling affiliated to cbse more than the ones who opted for open schooling is there any difference between the two plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for open schooling?
  2. Can I get domicile from UP after doing my schooling from Haryana?
  3. Is it possible to achieve 90% marks in open schooling with science stream in class 12th?
  4. Is it a disadvantage to do open schooling through private?
  5. Is NIOS board a recognized board?
  6. National Institute of Open Schooling, Senior Secondary Exam-Computer Science (330) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  7. Is NIOS a recognized board? is it applicable in entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get character certificate after passing 12th from open schooling? -- [New]
  9. AIPMT eligibility criteria for NIOS
  10. How to do BBA after passing 12th from National Institute of open Schooling?
  11. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  12. Aggregate percentage required in class 12th for Open schooling graduation at Delhi University?
  13. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Exam-Science (212) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Am I eligible for NDA after studying higher secondary in national institute of open schooling?
  15. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary -Home Science (321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Hindi (201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. UPTECH domicile certificate? Am I eligible? I did not do schooling from UP but my father did
  18. Can I be eligible for Aligarh Muslim University entrance after passing senior secondary from National Institute of Open Schooling Noida?
1st April 2014, 11:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Dilemma over open schooling and regular schooling?

Open Schooling has become quite popular in modern world. It has helped many students across the globe who want to study but cannot go for regular schooling. Even it has proved fruitful for the students who are weak and cannot pass or the adults who are illiterate and want to study. It has played a major role in uplifting the literacy rate of the nation.

However, on comparing both- open schooling and regular schooling, it can be said in your case that you should opt for regular schooling. This is because regular schooling is preferred more and has a higher value as compared to open schooling. The competition level in regular schooling is higher and you will be more focused towards your study.
1st August 2014, 09:42 PM
hearty satyam singh

Default Re: Dilemma over open schooling and regular schooling?

nowadays, student wants to sit home & study and apply for open schooling but they did not think that they will not regular in studies,,but in regular schooling students have regular focus on studies & no diversion of mind takes place...so regular schooling is best as compared to open schooling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?