2nd August 2013, 01:57 AM
sanjana10099

Can I do SAP course if i am a engineering student

hi sir, i m an engineering student. Due to some personal reasons i have discontinued my engineering. If i do SAP course will i get good job, salary and career? But i can assure one thing that il struggle day and night to achieve. Pls help of

2nd August 2013, 03:28 PM
Ridhi Guglani

Default Re: Can I do SAP course if i am a engineering student

Yeah, SAP is a good choice for
career growth. SAP is highly paid certification program. For SAP course you should be a graduate but you have discontinued your engineering so firstly complete your graduation...and then accordingly choose best SAP course like if you are crazy about
programming then you can choose
sap abap or sap basis module.
otherwise sap bo (business object),
sap erp / sap crm also good
choice.
5th August 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my name is Yugandhar and i am a life sciences graduate having 5 years of BPO experience. I wanted to change my domain and get into IT through SAP. Please let me know if am eligible to learn SAP, if yes then which would the best module for me
30th June 2017, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

I had to discontinue my graduation in arts due to some personal reasons long back. I cannot complete it now. Is it possible for me to pursue SAP training? If yes which will be best for me to do considering my arts background.
14th November 2021, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i m an engineering student. Due to some personal reasons i have discontinued my engineering. If i do SAP course will i get good job, salary and career? But i can assure one thing that il struggle day and night to achieve.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?