15th September 2013, 06:20 PM
Sai Vishakh

Can I earn from Hotel management after 12th?

Can i earn from hotel management after plus 2

15th June 2016, 11:34 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Can I earn from Hotel management after 12th?

Hotel management is good profession but only if you like to do that. it is a one of the grooming business all around globe and is quite famous. But it is little different from the traditional methods of courses, in order to study hotel management keen interest in the course is necessary, otherwise it is not possible to complete the course.

The earning is equally good and handsome, handsome amount of salary is provided to hotel management professional, they have all kind of facilities too, the reason behind this is the market of hotel business , it only enlarges by time and never diverges and the market is reaching rocket heights, hence the future here is promising but for only those who have keen interest in the job.
28th December 2016, 11:31 AM
SRIHMMumbai

Default Re: Can I earn from Hotel management after 12th?

Yes you can do hotel management but i want to suggest that you have strong learning passion towards cooking then go for it. Otherwise it is not good for your business.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?