27th June 2021, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I edit my MHT CET form after payment?

I am from NT C category & I have caste certificate but I don't have non creamy layer & I was mentioned in form do you possess non creamy layer I said not applied . But it will be available in 7 days .
So now have to edit my MHT CET form in non creamy layer details
I have to say that it available my non creamy layer

28th June 2021, 05:04 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I edit my MHT CET form after payment?

Yes, you can edit. Candidates those who have filled and submitted the online application form can make corrections till the last date.

Candidates have to use their application number, password and security pin. Candidate must edit or change the particulars very carefully as no changes will be allowed after the last date.
30th June 2021, 01:36 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, Candidates those who have filled and submitted the online application form can make corrections till the last date. Candidates have to use their application number, password and security pin. Candidate must edit or change the particulars very carefully as no changes will be allowed after the last date.
30th June 2021, 09:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Candidates those who have filled and submitted the online application form can make corrections till the last candidates have to use their application number, password and security pin. candidate must edit or change the particular very carefully as no changes will be allowed after the last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?