26th December 2011, 01:37 PM
nidhi sachdev

How to get the form of MHT CET MBA exam? Is there any online registration form for that? Procedure to get the form?

dear sir/madam,
i wanted to ask you that how to get the form of mh cet mba 2012 exam from other states than maharashtra. is there any online registration form that we get. please tel me procedure of getting the form if i am not the residence of maharashtra.

thanking you.

30th December 2011, 06:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the form of MHT CET MBA exam? Is there any online registration form for that? Procedure to get the form?

You can apply online for the MHT CET exam. You will be able to submit and confirm the online application form through the MHT CET MBA website. For this, you are required to use the application ID and password in the MHT CET application kit. You are also required to upload your photo and signature as per the instructions given in the application kit. For taking the printout of the online submitted application form and the Hall ticket for the exam, it is a must to confirm the online submitted MHT CET application form.
10th January 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the form of MHT CET MBA exam? Is there any online registration form for that? Procedure to get the form?

how can a register MY ID
18th January 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

please, which confirm the date of MBA cet 2012 forms issue & submission
18th January 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I AM AT NERUL, NAVI MUMBAI. FROM WHERE I WILL GET APPLICATION FORM OF MMHT CET MBA EXAM 2012? GIVE THE NAME, ADRESS OF THE POST OFFICE/BANK?
9th February 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that weather application id and password online generated or not???
13th February 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I did the payment online.
I have application ID and password for online form registration but I DONT HAVE APPLICATION KIT
how shall I upload signature and photo?
13th March 2012, 03:49 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You will be able to submit and confirm the online application form through the MHT CET MBA website. For this, you are required to use the application ID and password in the MHT CET application kit. You are also required to upload your photo and signature as per the instructions given in the application kit. For taking the printout of the online submitted application form and the Hall ticket for the exam
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?