6th October 2010, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for admission in good university after scoring 51.8% in 12th?

Hello Sir, I want to go for jbt course from some recongnised university . i got 51.8 % in 12th in 2006 and my graduation hv been not yet completed .can i eligible to get the admission in good university? fees?full process?Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in good NITs like Trichy, Warangal, Calicut, Surathkal after scoring 46.33 marks, 518 score and 3598 rank?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 518 in GATE with 3955 in general? Any chances in NIT calicut or Trichy?
  3. Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 518 rank in KIITEE MBBS?
  4. Can I get admission in B.Sc Physics hons. after scoring 43% marks in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for taking admission in Lucknow University after scoring 65.80% in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech in Panthnagar University after scoring 52.71% in 12th
  7. Can I get admission in Gujarati University College after scoring 58% in science subject in 12th class? Cutoff percentage for the same?
  8. Am I eligible to take admission in any college under Pune University after scoring 80 NATA score and 46.33% in 12th in Maharashtra board
  9. Am i eligible to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 58.6% in 12th with non medical?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in a good reputed college for BCA after scoring 52% in 12th science
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in IIMB after scoring 75% in 10th, 12th and degree?
  12. Am I eligible for admission in a good government college after scoring 52% aggregate in PCB
  13. Am I eligible to take admission in colleges of Delhi University after scoring 87.6% in 12th board CBSE exam?
  14. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 67.4% marks in 12th Bihar Board in Science Stream?
  15. Can i pursue Economic Honours in DU after scoring 93% marks in 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  16. What should i do to get admission in Chemistry Honours as i have low score in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed course admission in Jammu university after scoring less than 50% marks in graduation and PG?
  18. Admission chances in Jadavpur University for NIOS students through WBJEE?
24th February 2012, 06:11 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for admission in good university after scoring 51.8% in 12th?

The eligibility to apply for Junior Basic Training (JBT) course one must be 10+2 pass from a recognised board. As you have completed 10+2 you can certainly apply. If you want to get admission in a recognised and reputed university you should have secured 50% aggregate marks in 10+2, which you does.

There are several private and government colleges which offer this course. Consequently, the fees also differ according to college/institution and their campus facilities. However, government colleges have comparatively lesser fees than private ones.

If you would have mentioned your choice of city/state or even if you would have mentioned your native place, i would have referred you some colleges where you could pursue the course. But, as you haven't mentioned that it will not be possible to provide you the names of all the colleges in India which offer this degree course.

Kindly provide the detail of the state from you want to pursue and we will guide you with the best services and information.
6th June 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for admission in good university after scoring 51.8% in 12th?

hello sir,I've got 51.8% in my 12th which I've done from science stream so can i get admission in Pune for MBB/BDS/BHMS into a reputed college? Thank you!
26th May 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I got 65% in 12th class.Can I get admission in jbt in Delhi? If yes,then please provide me with some government institutes in Delhi for jbt?
My email I'd: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?