19th January 2013, 11:20 AM
SUSEN GOGOI

Can I be eligible for Assam High School TET after scoring 48% in B.A and 53% in B.Ed

I have 48% in b.a and 53 % in b.ed ,can i eligible for assam high school tet.

30th September 2015, 08:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Assam High School TET after scoring 48% in B.A and 53% in B.Ed

No, you are not eligible to appear for the TET examination conducted by the Assam board every year.

The requirements to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation with at least 50% aggregate and have B.Ed or B.T degree from any reccognised university.

So you cannot appear for the examination to become the teacher in the secondary school.
30th September 2015, 11:53 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Assam High School TET after scoring 48% in B.A and 53% in B.Ed

No, you are not eligible to appear for the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Assam board for the recruitment of the teachers within the state government schools.

The eligibility to appear for the TET examination conducted for the recruitment as secondary level teacher is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from any recognised university.
* Candidates age must be less than the 38 years.
* Candidates must have minimum of 50% aggregate in the graduation with the B.Ed course.

So you are not eligible to appear for the examination for more details for the examination visit at the Assam government education board website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?