17th December 2011, 04:37 PM
murrad rasheed

Can i be eligible for CA after scoring 53% in FSC pre medical and 45% in BSc?

sir i ma murrad and i have 53% in fsc pre-medical and 45% in bsc sir can i eligible for ca. how many years of ca

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in PAF medical field after scoring 78% marks in FSc pre medical?
  2. Am i eligible for CA after scoring 77% marks in FSC
  3. Will I be able to get admission in PAF medical field after scoring 78% marks in FSc pre Medical? Last date of admission?
  4. PAF after F.Sc with 78% marks?
  5. Which is a better choice for medical girls in which they can do specialization after doing FSC pre medical?
  6. How to become a software engineer? I have done FSC(Pre Medical)
  7. How can I apply for FSC pre medical? I have scored 606 marks
  8. Am I eligible for masters in computer science after doing FSC Pre engineering and B.Com(IT)? List of top institutes for masters in computers?
  9. How to get admission in Russia Medical College after passing FSC with 48% marks?
  10. How to get admission in MBBS in Lahore? How much marks are needed in FSC(Pre Medical)
  11. Upper age limit for AIPMT and RPET medical exam? If I have done BSc and MBA and have scored 60% in 12th then am I eligible for it?
  12. Passing marks in MA(English) from Punjab university? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Complete information about B.Sc Zoology course? Is Physics important in Zoology?
  14. Which stream to choose in B.Sc for MBBS? Are Biomedicals or Anthropology students eligible for pre medical entrance?
  15. How can I get admission in Pakistan Navy medical college after scoring 89% marks in Metric and 80% in FSc?
  16. Can I get admission in any medical after scoring 668 marks in FSC?
  17. Is it possible to study MBBS after completing 2 years of B.Sc? -- [New]
  18. What is the perfect field for Girls in medical field?
20th December 2011, 05:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i be eligible for CA after scoring 53% in FSC pre medical and 45% in BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrad rasheed View Post
sir i ma murrad and i have 53% in fsc pre-medical and 45% in bsc sir can i eligible for ca. how many years of ca
To pursue chartered accountancy course, you will need to qualify common proficiency test. If you qualify the test, you will be eligible to pursue the course.
After qualifying the test, you will have to enroll for Professional Competence Course/Integrated Professional Competence Course. After completion of this stage, you will have to undergo a 3½ years of articled training. Apart from this training, you will also have to complete 100 Hours of Information Technology Training. After completion of these training prescribed by the ICAI, you will be eligible to appear for the final course examination.
After qualifying the final exam, you will have complete General Management and Communication Skills Course, prescribed by ICAI.

To know more, you may refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India-ICAI.
7th July 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i be eligible for CA after scoring 53% in FSC pre medical and 45% in BSc?

what should i do after fsc pre engneering with 60%marks
10th September 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in PAF medical field after sooring marks in FSc pre medical.
14th May 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of fsc 2nd part[medical].i got 85% marks in 1st part now i am not permetid for medical.plz help me what i do after exams.and i am not permetid going out of city for studies plz tell me what i do while living in chowk azam plz guide me in right way
25th May 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

sir mene fsc complte ki ha mre 53%marks hae
sir koi bst option btaen
11th November 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

i have done my fsc with pre medical and i not successed taking admission ic mbbs now i want to take admission in ca are the fsc with math is necessary to get admission in ca
20th February 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the bst institute for C.a in lahore nd islamabad.....nd total fees of c.a course includ cpt,regstrton fees,nd all modules fees nd all paper fees..i mean 5 years totaly feees..
27th May 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

can I eligible for ca after 70 % in fsc pre engenering now what I do
21st August 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done fsc pre engineering with 77.78% ...am i eligible for ca kindly tell me the procedure
21st September 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I got 60% marks in fsc pre medical can I eligible for CA and kindly tell me ET required for CA?
21st September 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir!I got 834 marks in fsc pre medical.can I apply for ca?also clear the problems that I will face as I am a medical student and not very good in maths!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?