26th October 2011, 11:13 AM
jyothinaveen

Am I eligible to write DSC exam after completing B.Ed? For which post am I eligible for SGT or School Assistant?

I Have completed M.Com, is am eligible to write DSC exam afer completing B.Ed? For which post i am eligible for SGT or School assistant?

29th October 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write DSC exam after completing B.Ed? For which post am I eligible for SGT or School Assistant?

i complete degree in maths, physics, Electronics(M.P.E). So i can write physics in School Assistant. i am not p.G
4th November 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write DSC exam after completing B.Ed? For which post am I eligible for SGT or School Assistant?

can i write SA maths with BCA , BEd Pls tell me
6th November 2011, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyothinaveen View Post
I Have completed M.Com, is am eligible to write DSC exam afer completing B.Ed? For which post i am eligible for SGT or School assistant?
You r eligible for s.g.t
9th November 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

MY BSC COMPLETED WITH ZOOLOGY CHEMISTRY AND FISHERIES
RECENTLY COMPLETED MY DEGREE, AM I ELIGIBLE FOR ASSISTANT IN DSC
14th November 2011, 04:50 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

So, You Too Ready To Write The AP DSC EXAM 2011 And Get One Of The Job. ... Click Hear To Get The DSC Notification Directly To Your Mail ( After ... friends i am a B.com,bed candiate can i eligible for sa (social) studies if i ... could u post da dsc school asistent social and sgt .... i am completed MA B.ED ..
14th November 2011, 05:20 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

I Have completed M.Com, is am eligible to write DSC exam afer completing B.Ed? For which post i am eligible for SGT or School assistant
29th December 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hi, did you get the answer for your query. Even i am looking for the same answer. Please mail me at [email protected].
3rd January 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i am completed B.Ed(Math, Eng) B.Sc(M.S.Cs) i took hindi as my first language in school still i can write the dsc exam
10th January 2012, 05:55 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible to write dsc school assistant for notification 2012 because i completed degree with microbiology bio chemistry chemistry.plz tell me sir
11th January 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I did my MA(educatilon) from Andhra University am i eligible for Dsc 2011?
11th January 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write DSC School Assistant for (Physics) as per Notification 2012, I had completed my Degree with B.Sc., (M.P.Cs) and B.Ed., With Physcis as 1st Method and English as 2nd Method as well as I qualified in TET-2011, (Note : I don't have PG)
17th January 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i had completed my bed and also qualified in 2012 tet am i eligible for sgt
20th January 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i have completed b.com b.ed with english and social as methodologies and i also have m.a english as p.g in 2011 dec i wrote tet but i got only 87 marks i am an oc candidate recently i wrote another time but i have scored only 66 marks am i eligible for dsc school assitant pl let me know pl
31st January 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

HOW MANY MARKS TO SCORE TO QUALIFY IN TET IN PAPER2
2nd February 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi i have also same problem
if u got any message plz tell me :[email protected]
18th February 2012, 07:58 PM
alishareef

Quote:
please u also get me information i got yes and no answers from many people please get it for me iam also qualified for tei paperII
18th February 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i have the same problem please let me know mail on [email protected]
23rd February 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
i have also completed bca b.ed my cell no is 9985550228 , 7396535889 mail id : [email protected]
give me your contact no and mail id to discuss about dsc eligibility
28th February 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BA English with 49 percentage. B.Ed with 78 percentage am i eligible for DSC
3rd March 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

hello.........
i have a prob with submission of form. i paid money for two posts i.e, 500 but later i realised that i am eligible only for one. now when i am trying to fill the form i am having problem. i have check the box "no iwll apply again" but the form is not accepted. plzzzzzzzzz help me.....
14th March 2012, 05:11 PM
ratna devi

CAN I APPLY FOR SGT WITH MA.BEd
4th July 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

i am completed my education in english medium? how is the paper of dsc either english or telugu medium?
6th July 2012, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Am I eligible to write DSC exam Pursuing B.Ed? For which post am I eligible for SGT or School Assistant?

[QUOTE=jyothinaveen;1314226]I Have completed Msc, is am eligible to write DSC exam before completing B.Ed? For which post i am eligible for School assistant?Non Language
22nd November 2012, 01:38 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Am I eligible to write DSC exam after completing B.Ed? For which post am I eligible for SGT or School Assistant?

Dsc exam is the platform for the candidates who want to becomes teachers in government sector and govt schools and college in the andhra pradesh state.
Exam paper contains 200 multiple choice questions with 100 Marks in 3 Hours .

Maximum age limit is 44 years.

Educational qualification of DSC exam:

For selection to the posts of Teachers shall possess the academic and professional/ training qualifications as follows:-

You should have completed your B. Com with any four of the following six subjects:

(i) Economics / Business Economics (ii) Business Organization and Management (iii) Statistics / Business Statistics / Quantitative Techniques (iv) Financial Services, Banking and Insurance (v) Accountancy / Financial Accounting (vi) Fundamentals of Information Technology

and

B.Ed. Degree with Social Studies / Social Sciences / Geography/ History / Politics Political Science/ Economics as a methodology subject.

You must have APTET (Paper-I) Pass Certificate/ Memorandum of marks in respect of SGT and APTET (Paper–II with any optional subject) Pass Certificate/ Memorandum of marks in respect of School Assistant and Language Pandit, with 60% and above score in respect of General candidates, 50% and above score in respect of B.C candidates, 40% and above score in respect of SC/ST candidates and differently abled (at least 40% handicap in respect of Orthopedic / Visually Impaired and 75% handicap in respect of Hearing Impaired).

You must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on the last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications.

You must posses Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or other equivalent certificates recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.

DSC Syllabus 2012 for School Assistant Non-languages(Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Social Studies):
1.General Knowledge and Current Affairs-10 Marks (20 Questions)
2.Prespective in Education-10 Marks (20 Questions)
3.Content-44 Marks (88 Questions)
4.Teaching Methodology-16 Marks (32 Questions)

DSC Syllabus 2012 for School Assistant Languages :
1.General Knowledge and Current Affairs-10 Marks (20 Questions)
2.Prespective in Education-10 Marks (20 Questions)
3.Content-44 Marks (88 Questions)
4.Teaching Methodology-16 Marks (32 Questions)

Practice the previous years papers to find out in which position you are. Mainly time management is very important to crack the exam.

2nd April 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i did my degree with maths physicsand chemistry and bed tranning myfirst language is hindi am i eligible for dsc
24th June 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

sir iam from english medium i want to know that in which medium the dsc 2013 paper will be
9th December 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

sir am ieligible to write dsc 2013 paper as hindi as my first language
30th September 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I completed my m.a english from anu and my bsc bzc and b.ed English and biology methodology and with second language Telugu in SSC ... Cal I eligible for DSC plz confirm me
8th February 2016, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.ed subjects are maths and english.Is english method people are eligle for SGT and SA in DSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?