4th March 2012, 02:37 AM
Amitmane

Can I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical from YCMOU?

Sir am just complited my dme deploma in mechanical in the ycmou..then can i eligibel this rto exam..please tell

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria?
  2. Can I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile branch? Date of the exam and the selection criteria?
  4. Can I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  5. Am i eligible for RTO entrance exam after completing diploma in mechanical?
  6. Am I eligible for RTO after completing mechanical engineering?
  7. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  8. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. After completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering can I appear for RTO exam?
  11. Can I apply for RTO or other related RTO post after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma automobile engineering?
  13. Can I give RTO exam after completing mechanical engineering diploma?
  14. Can I appear for RTO officer exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering -- [New]
  15. How can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Information about RTO MPSE exam? Is a diploma mechanical student eligible for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering from YCMOU
  18. Can I be eligible for RTO entrance exam after completing diploma in automobile engineering
4th March 2012, 06:01 AM
anlakshmi

Default Re: Can I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical from YCMOU?

Hi

Required eligibility criteria for RTO
RTO examinations are generally conducted by public service commission of each state of India .the information below helps you to know more about various eligibility criteria.
RTO EXAMINATIONS FOR JUDICIAL POST ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
you must be 23 years of old
you must be citizen of India
you must have the degree in law from any standard or recognized university.
You must have maximum knowledge of you mother tong or your state language so that you can read, right, and speak it.
RTO EXAMINATIONS FOR CLERKSHIP POST ELIGIBILITY
you must be the citizen of India
age limit must be 18 -37
you must pass the secondary education or equivalent from the respective state board.
RTO EXAMINATIONS FOR THE SUB ASSISTANT ENGINEER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
you should not cross 32 years of age
you must have a degree in engineering like in civil,mechanical,or in electrical.
For other information please visit the http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/

all the best
5th March 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical from YCMOU?

when will be the railway exam be conducted this year for the post of S.S.E or any other for engineer?
26th October 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i finished diploma in mech . can i write rto exam ? &which qualification pls send my exail id sir. [email protected]
27th October 2012, 12:38 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

dear friend...

RTO examinations are generally conducted by public service commission of each state of India.

There are 3 main posts in RTO exams

You should complete 12th class to apply for clerical post.

Maximum age limit to attend this exam is 37 years.

On the other hand, for Assistant Engineering post, you should be either B.E/B.Tech graduate not above 34 years.

You should be a citizen of India.

The exam syllabus would vary from state to state RTO examination. Generally the syllabus of this exam will include questions from subject areas like General studies, English, Optional subjects etc.

Generally RTO exam is conducted in the month of May.

For details follow the link http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?