10th June 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I expect a good college affiliated by AIEEE after scoring 96 marks and 91319 AIR?

i have got 96 marks and my AIR is 91219....
i am in general category having rank 63400 and live in rajasthan
please can anyone message about it on my id [email protected]
PLEASE REPLY SOON...
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Best option that I can expect after scoring 79800 AIR?
  2. How much rank should I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? In which colleges can I get?
  3. How much rank can I expect after scoring 40-50 in AIEEE? Will I get any good colleges?
  4. List of good private colleges affiliated through AIEEE after scoring 247878 AIR? -- [New]
  5. How much rank should I expect in AIEEE after scoring 40-50 out of 360 in AIEEE? Any good colleges in which I can apply?
  6. How much rank can I expect after scoring 185 marks in AIEEE? Which government college can I join?
  7. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  8. Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i get a good government college after scoring 57 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Can I expect a seat allotment in AIEEE counseling after scoring AIR of 137868?
  11. Any chance for admission in Aeronautical Engineering College(Affiliated under AIEEE) after obtaining 80% marks in 12th?
  12. Can I expect NIT or IIIT or any other Government College after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Can I expect admission in a good engineering college like NIT after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE in SC category?
  14. In which college can I get after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I expect any NIT? Which NITs can I get?
  15. Can I get a good engineering college after scoring an AIR of 1 Lakh in AIEEE?
  16. Which are the good colleges in which I can expect admission after scoring 141 in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get any college under AIEEE counseling after scoring 268000 rank in OBC?
  18. Which colleges can I expect after scoring 135 marks in AIEEE? I am from general category
10th October 2011, 08:06 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I expect a good college affiliated by AIEEE after scoring 96 marks and 91319 AIR?

As your marks in AIEEE is very less so i do not think you will get any good college through AIEEE counselling.

is also depends upon state upon which you belongs to.

for more details of last year opening and closing rank of AIEEE you can visit the website of ccb.
more details: www.ccb.nic.in
28th November 2011, 12:46 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I expect a good college affiliated by AIEEE after scoring 96 marks and 91319 AIR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got 96 marks and my AIR is 91219....
i am in general category having rank 63400 and live in rajasthan
please can anyone message about it on my id [email protected]
PLEASE REPLY SOON...
Thanks.
hi,
I am sorry to say that you not get admissions in the top college after scoring
91219 rank.You can take admissions in the in low ranking college in you state.
In my opinion you should take another attempts so that you may get good rank and you will get top college.

good luck!
26th March 2012, 05:05 PM
kaveribiswas

I would say that you have scored less marks you would get low grade college or private college.You could not get a top college.
6th September 2012, 04:32 PM
shadab879

Hello,
I am sorry to say but you wont be getting any good college in Delhi with your rank. Your rank is 91319, which is not appropriate for getting admission in good college. You may get admission in some private colleges. But I would advise you to wait for 1 year and reappear next year for AIEEE. Just set your goal and prepare yourself well. Monitor your mistakes which you did this time and try to correct it and crack the exam. Best of luck.
6th September 2012, 11:14 PM
surajm093

Definitely not as your rank is not good in AIEEE. What you can do is that you repeat and work hard and give AIEEE or other Engineering Entrance Exams as your rank is not that bad. You can improve and can easily get admission in one of good colleges in Delhi as there is also state quota in AIEEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?