5th June 2011, 12:36 PM
sanyam/gaurav

How much rank can I expect after scoring 185 marks in AIEEE? Which government college can I join?

Sir,

i am getting approx. 185 marks in aieee . what rank can i expect? which govt. college would be appropriate for me? my home state is Himachal Pradesh and i belong to general category.

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank should I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? In which colleges can I get?
  2. What rank can I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I am from SC category
  3. How much rank can I expect after scoring 40-50 in AIEEE? Will I get any good colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much rank should I expect in AIEEE after scoring 40-50 out of 360 in AIEEE? Any good colleges in which I can apply?
  5. Any chance for a government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get a government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best private colleges?
  7. How much rank can I expect after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE? In which college can I get?
  8. Can I expect NIT or IIIT or any other Government College after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Will I get any government or semi-government college in Haryana after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE? My state rank in haryana is 6452
  10. Admission in NIT or any other government college after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Can i get government or semi government college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE?
  12. How much rank can I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category -- [New]
  13. Which college can I expect after scoring 2096(SC) rank in WBJEE and general rank of 28065? Will I get private institute or government college? Can I study marine engineering?
  14. Which is the best branch that I can get after scoring 185 marks in EEE?
  15. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
  16. Am I able to get a government or semi government college after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  17. Can I expect to get any government college after scoring 40000 rank in general?
  18. What college can I expect after scoring 715 in WBJEE? Can I expect IPGME and R?
19th January 2012, 03:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much rank can I expect after scoring 185 marks in AIEEE? Which government college can I join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanyam/gaurav View Post
Sir,

i am getting approx. 185 marks in aieee . what rank can i expect? which govt. college would be appropriate for me? my home state is Himachal Pradesh and i belong to general category.
Its fine that you would got 185 marks but what rank you would get depend on the number of candidates who have applied for the exam and how much they have scored. Your rank could be anything. It's difficult to say what rank you would get looking at your marks.

Some of the top government colleges/universities in Himachal Pradesh to pursue engineering would be:

Central University of Himachal Pradesh- It has two campuses one in Dehra and the other in Dharamshala both in Kangra District, Himachal Pradesh.

Indira Gandhi National open University (IGNOU)-
Official Website: http://www.ignou.ac.in
Follow this link and you will get all the address of the centres across India.
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/regional/website

Himalayan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Affiliated to Himachal University. Himachal Pradesh. Follow this link: (http://www.himalayaninstitutions.com/himalayan-college-admission-offices/admission-offices-accross-india) you will get all the address of the centres across India. In Himachal Pradesh it has 14 centres.

University Institute of Information Technology,
HPU , Shimla-171005, Himachal Pradesh.

Visit the official website of all the colleges/universities mentioned above you shall get all the requisite details of the course, admission procedure and online application as well.
19th January 2012, 04:14 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much rank can I expect after scoring 185 marks in AIEEE? Which government college can I join?

Hi dear.........
The list of top engineering college from which one you can read after scoring good mark, according to your rank you will get the college......

Good luck........
19th January 2012, 08:34 PM
Mechanical Rai

Quote:
Sir,

you can get you rank in the range of 20000-29999.
for more details you can check some websites.
you can get your state rank in the range 200-500.
these are just approximation result as shown by some coaching institutes.
2nd May 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i scored 210 /360 in aieee 2012? will i get a good rank within 10,000??
3rd May 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY PERMANENT CUT OFF MARKS IN AIEEE FOR GENERAL STUDENT TO GET ADMISSION IN GOVT ENG COLLEGES?
28th May 2012, 12:09 AM
denwer

Smile Re: How much rank can I expect after scoring 185 marks in AIEEE? Which government college can I join?

Quote:
Sir,

DEAR FRIEND !!!

hi...

Scoring 185 in AIEEE is a good result. You can surely expect a nice college from this. Your rank will be nearly 20,000(Approx.). With this rank you will get a seat in some NITs and top private colleges.

As your home state is himachal pradesh then your chances to get NIT-Hamirpur are wide open.

But i personally suggest you to have a proper counceling. You wait for the later rounds of counseling and i am sure that you will make it to some nice NITs.

Thank you and all the best!!!
2nd June 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i am getting 170 marks in aieee 2012 list the top colleges and their branches which i can get i am obc and i am from uttarpradesh
13th November 2013, 03:31 PM
mohamed_ibm

your rank nearly comes around 18098 to 19704, it would be a good chance and oppurtunity to get placed in nit's as well as governtment colleges in your state...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?