21st June 2011, 10:02 PM
kvpc

Can I expect a seat in any top universities in top universities of AP under ECE and EEE with reservation under girls and CAP reservation?

sir, I secured 92 marks in emcet and 589/600 in IPE. can I expect any seat in top universities of AP under ece and eee with reservation under girls catagory and CAP reservation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I expect a seat in top universities of AP after securing 92 marks in EAMCET and 589/600 in IPE?
  2. Can I expect a seat in top universities of AP under EEE, ECE under reservation under girls category after securing 92 marks in EAMCET and 589/600 in IPE?
  3. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
  4. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  5. Cutoff rank for MBBS entrance exam? Can I expect a seat in A category under CAP reservation? I have scored 4857 rank in entrance exam
  6. List of top 10 universities in US for MS in VLSI or Embedded system
  7. Top colleges in hyderabad under Osmania University -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get a seat in universities in AP?
  9. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  10. List of top 15 engineering colleges to get admission after scoring 16000 rank in EAMCET? -- [New]
  11. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  12. Will I get a seat in university or top engineering college after scoring 1711 in PGECET in ECE?
  13. When will the GPAT counseling be organized for CAP reservation students?
  14. Am I eligible for MBBS admissions after securing 148 marks in the medical entrance?
  15. MS in U.S.A, what are the top universities and their info.
  16. Is there any reservation in top 20 percentile for JEE advanced?
  17. Top colleges in Pune offering MSc Biotechnology course? Eligibility criteria for the same course? Any reservation for Physically Disabled Candidate?
  18. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
14th November 2011, 09:33 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I expect a seat in any top universities in top universities of AP under ECE and EEE with reservation under girls and CAP reservation?

Based on your marks you can get nearly 3000-5000 rank
As you are a girl you have 30% reservation
and you also have CAP reservation which can make you to get in to well established , reputed and top colleges.
All The Best!
11th August 2016, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I expect a seat in any top universities in top universities of AP under ECE and EEE with reservation under girls and CAP reservation?

I am from ST and I got 59 out of 200 in UAPMT,2016...Can I get admission in any college in uttrakhand???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?