17th April 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to 2nd year engineering in VNIT Nagpur?

can i get admission to 2nd year engg. in VNIT Nagpur for related branch? after completing my deploma in computer science?

31st May 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to 2nd year engineering in VNIT Nagpur?

Can i get admission in second year in civil engg if yes then how much percentage is to be need in final year of polly
23rd June 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

will I get admission in engineering 2nd year after completing 1st year from other college?
29th July 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission at vnit after my diploma in mechanical engg..
29th July 2013, 08:10 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry but it is not possible to get admission in second year of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT). What you are looking for is admission through the lateral entry.

But National Institutes of Technology do not offer lateral entry admission. There is no provision to do so for NITs. Same is the case for Indian Institutes of Technology.

If you want admission in National Institute of Technology then appear for the Joint Entrance Exam. Earlier candidates were required to appear for AIEEE which has now been replaced with JEE.

There are two sections of JEE.

JEE Mains

JEE Advanced

For admission in National Institutes of Technology you only have to appear for the JEE Mains. Only candidates who want admission in Indian Institutes of Technology are required to appear in both sections.

Please remember that even by taking admission through JEE entrance exam, you will only get admission in the first year and not in second year.

If you want admission for B.Tech through lateral entry only then forget about National Institutes of Technology and Indian Institutes of Technology.

You will have to appear for entrance exam called Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET). It is conducted in various states across the country. This test can offer you lateral entry admission.

To appear you must have completed diploma from a AICTE recognized college. Apart from that you will need to score minimum of 60 percent marks. Make sure you are meeting this criteria to appear for LEET.
30th July 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

suppose i have complited my first year engineering with 75% and i want to change my college for second year so can i
26th March 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

How much percent needed in polly to get admission in VNIT collage in 2 nd Year....pleas reply
4th May 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission to 2nd year engineering in VNIT nagpur after passing diploma in etc engineering?
21st May 2014, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

can i get direct second year in vnit after passing diploma in electrical engineering with 87.21 %.. plz tell me i want to get admission in vnit
3rd July 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission to 2nd year eng. After passing diploma in civil engineering with 83/ percent in vnit nagpur
4th July 2014, 12:49 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get admission to 2nd year eng. After passing diploma in civil engineering with 83/ percent in vnit nagpur
Yes, you can apply for it. I would also suggest you to try for admission in other better institution like:
Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College
Lovely Professional University
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
PEC University of Technology

which offer quality education and have good infrastructure as well. For details regarding admission process, just go-through their website.
28th July 2014, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

I got an air 49083, and an obc air 13483 in jee mains paper 2. Can i get any nit for b.arch?
19th April 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in vnit or any NIT with 78% in diploma in mechanical engineering , and what is the process to take admission ?
1st May 2017, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my polytechnic in civil branch with 85% aggregate so can get admission in VNIT Nagpur for second year please give me reply
28th July 2018, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my diploma through civil engineering from government pyrotechnic gondia in S-2018. Will I get admission in direct second yea in VNIT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?