25th May 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission with 86% marks in GLC Mumbai?

can i get admission with 86% marks in GLC mumbai?...pelase tell me if i can get

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission?
  2. Can I get admission with 86% marks in GLC Mumbai?
  3. How ot get admission in Law course in GLC Mumbai?
  4. Can I get admission in GLC for 5years Law course? List of the top LAW colleges?
  5. Expected cutoff of ILS Pune and GLC Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any chance for admission in Law college or in GLC after scoring 40% in TYBA?
  7. How to get admission in LLM at GLC Mumbai, government law college in Delhi and government law college in Pune?
  8. How to get admission in GLC? What is the admission criteria?
  9. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course?
  10. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai?
  11. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  12. Percentage required to become a Lawyer? Can I do LLB after 2 years of commerce?
  13. Best college or institute of Law? Is LLWD in Noida the best institute? Where can I get the forms of B.Ed in DU, IP?
  14. Am I allowed for LLB course right after T.Y BBA from GU? What are the requirements for that? Is it possible to do as external?
  15. Procedure to do Law course? Required qualification to join Law course and Duration of the course?
  16. Can I get admission in GLC after passing 12th private? Do I need to appear for CLAT exam -- [New]
  17. Is upper age limit of 30 years the criteria for doing LLB? Any alternate remedy for pursuing LLB course?
  18. What kind of scope if available with LLB in Corporate Company? Any course required for better prospect?
7th August 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission with 86% marks in GLC Mumbai?

how much marks should i get in t.y.b.com for getting admissions in glc
1st June 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission with 88% marks science stream in GLC mumbai?...pelase tell me if i can get i m outside maharashtrian
11th March 2014, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

I got 87.2 in exam from bio can I get admission in glc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?