15th June 2012, 01:52 PM
kritika deshmukh

Can I get admission after scoring 116 marks in PET? I belong to OBC category

i hav got 116 marks in pet & i belong to OBC catageory. I want govt. eng. amt. so can i get admission there this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government medical college of Miraj for MBBS after scoring 116 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  2. Can I get admission after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  3. What is the rank required in UPTET after scoring 116 marks? I belong to OBC
  4. Which college can I get after scoring 45 marks in PET in OBC category?
  5. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  6. College which I can get after scoring 55 marks in MP PET in OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in BIT Mesra after scoring 75 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  8. What is the cutoff marks to get admission after scoring 116/240 in manipal online test? Is there any capitation fee?
  9. Any chance to get into NIT after scoring 94 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  10. Can I get admission in any government college after scoring 74 marks in MPPET?
  11. In which engineering college can I get in India after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  12. Will I get admission in IP after scoring 28903 rank in IP? I belong to OBC category
  13. Can I get admission in MNIT Bhopal CS/IT/EC after scoring 126 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  14. Can I get RGPV college in computer science after scoring 63 marks in PET? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 115 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category and I am from Rajasthan
  16. Can i get admission in government engineering college Aurangabad after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  17. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  18. Will I be able to get admission in any NIT after scoring 89 marks? I belong to SC category
15th August 2013, 12:50 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission after scoring 116 marks in PET? I belong to OBC category

Hi

You could have mentioned your rank or percentile.
Also which college or branch you are targeting.

Alphabetical wise list of colleges with opening and closing rank is given in the following link.
If you have your rank, you can estimate where you fit and apply accordingly.

here is the link
http://www.mponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/OnlineCounselling/2013/citizen/BE/TFWSR/BE_TFW_SR_OP_CL_2013.pdf

All the best
15th August 2013, 02:53 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission after scoring 116 marks in PET? I belong to OBC category

Hi

You could have mentioned your rank or percentile.
Also which college or branch you are targeting.

Alphabetical wise list of colleges with opening and closing rank is given in the following link.
If you have your rank, you can estimate where you fit and apply accordingly.

here is the link
http://www.mponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/OnlineCounselling/2013/citizen/BE/TFWSR/BE_TFW_SR_OP_CL_2013.pdf

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?