13th June 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category

My aieee 2012 mark is 50 and I belong to obc category.please clear my doubt!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BIT Mesra after scoring 75 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category -- [New]
  2. Any chance to get into NIT after scoring 94 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  3. Can I get admission in MNIT Bhopal CS/IT/EC after scoring 126 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  4. Can I get into a Tamilnadu college after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE exam under OBC category?
  5. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 115 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category and I am from Rajasthan
  6. In which college can I get after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE exam under OBC category?
  7. Can I get a seat after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  8. In which engineering college can I get in India after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  9. Will I get admission in Delhi after scoring 164 marks in AIEEE B.Arch? I belong to OBC category
  10. Can I expect admission in MIT, Pune after scoring 92 marks in AIEEE? Which are the good colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to OBC category
  11. Will I be able to get admission in any NIT after scoring 89 marks? I belong to SC category
  12. Can I get any NIT after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  13. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  14. Can I get admission in any government institute after scoring 66 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  15. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category?
  16. Will I get any NIT or IIT after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE under OBC category? Which are the best colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get NIT Trichy after scoring 166 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 140 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
13th July 2012, 11:23 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category

Hi
The cut off marks for OBC candidate this year were 45.
Now that you are permitted to fill choices you can fill the colleges in the stream you are interested in.

As you belong to OBC category you can get a good college with the stream you want.

All the best..!!
9th May 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category

I have got 42 marks in jee 2013 and expected to get 80% do I have any chance to get nit or any good college?
10th May 2013, 06:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i hv got 78 marks in jee(main) 2013 & my caste is obc........wht will be my rank & did i get a nit colgs?
19th May 2013, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Can i get in mppet 58 marks and aieee 57 markas may i get best privet collage.
2nd June 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

where can i get admission in goverment college after scoring 82 marks in jee mains?? anywhere in india,I am a OBC candidate,
5th June 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

I get 50 marks in aieee .can i get good college in indore
15th August 2013, 10:35 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

No Not possible.

You have very low marks. IT would be difficult even for SC/ST candidate to seek admission at such marks. OBC candidates doesn't have any chance

Also, though you can apply to various colleges via AIEEE marks but you wont be getting good college due to large competition and your low marks.

Please note that: from 2013 AIEEE has been discontinued and admission to IIT, NIT and some other premium institute takes place via IIT JEE mains and IIT JEE advanced.

all the best
6th May 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in bit durg after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?