3rd July 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission after scoring 29764 rank in EAMCET? I belong to general category

hello sir..i got 39764 rank in eamcet.i belong to general category.i want to know whether i can get admission and in which field?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get in Visakhapatnam after scoring 60,000 rank in EAMCET? I belong to BC-A category
  2. Which college can I join after scoring 37469 in EAMCET? Can I get admission in BVRIT? I belong to OC girls category
  3. Can I get admission in CGC in B.Tech after scoring 183011 AIR? I belong to general category
  4. Can I get Agriculture BSc in AP colleges after scoring 32839 rank in EAMCET? i belong to BC-E category
  5. How to get ECE or EEE after scoring 14273 rank in EAMCET -- [New]
  6. Will I get admission in any private college without donation after scoring AIEEE rank of 221320? I belong to general category
  7. Can I get ECE in JNTU Kakinada after scoring 1400 EAMCET rank? I belong to OC category
  8. Can I get a seat in JNTU Karimnagar after scoring 42460 rank in EAMCET? I belong to BCB girl category
  9. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring AIR of 161079?
  10. In which college can I get after scoring 2485 rank in EAMCET? I belong to OC category
  11. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Biochemistry of Delhi University?
  12. What is the cutoff rank of EAMCET in special category of CAF for admission in MBBS course in Government college and Cat A and Cat B of private colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can i get Hyderabad after scoring 90826 rank in EAMCET
  14. Can I get AGBSc seat after scoring 47049 rank in EAMCET being a general category student
  15. Can I get admission in BHU after scoring 234 rank in BHU?
  16. Can I get a seat in JNTUK after scoring 16359 rank in EAMCET
  17. Will I get a seat in any Agricultural BSc Colleges in AP after scoring 28.871 rank in EAMCET in BC-D category?
  18. Minimum rank required to get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? I belong to general category
27th November 2012, 10:48 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission after scoring 29764 rank in EAMCET? I belong to general category

Hi,
See engineering is such a genre where a large amount of ranks are provided and a large number of candidates are provided admission among them into vacant colleges.But a rank in the order of 30,000 is really not a good rank. You have quite a huge number of candidates before you. Normally people within 1000 ranks try and get good government colleges. Within 10,000 rank people get in around good private colleges. But after that you tend to not only get a chance in private colleges, but also at remote places. So you need to be prepared for this kind of a zone change. So think really hard, do you want to go for a remote college at all? The chances of campus placements become low in that case. I would ask you to participate in the counseling, and see which college you are getting a chance at. Now then at that point of time you have to decide, whether you want to go fro the college you are getting or not.
27th November 2012, 05:15 PM
hibernate
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission after scoring 29764 rank in EAMCET? I belong to general category

hi,

you can get the admission in any college but you could not expect which branch is

coming As my per my knowledge your select language will come to you

all the best

regards

venki

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?