12th July 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for Ag.B.Sc being a candidate having scored 85% in Intermediate and with a rank of 36000 in EAMCET?

sir i have completed inter with 85%.i got36000 rank in emcet.i want to join in agbs.so pls give me informatin about that.may i get any seat in councelling.i am oc condate.

11th September 2016, 10:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for Ag.B.Sc being a candidate having scored 85% in Intermediate and with a rank of 36000 in EAMCET?

B.Sc in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course is four years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in Science stream with Physics Chemistry and Biology as subjects. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is 50% for general category and 40% for SC/ST category candidate.

As per my knowledge, no you are not eligible to get admission in good government college for Ag.B.Sc being a candidate having scored 85% in Intermediate and with a rank of 36000 in EAMCET. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?