11th September 2016, 02:12 PM
Nid18

MBBS can be done after Bachelor's in Physiotherapy?

Sir I request you to show me a better way to my bright future. My question is can I do MBBS after completing my bachelor's in physiotherapy?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of doing bachelors in Physiotherapy after 12th when dropped maths and taken Geography?
  2. Which are the courses available after 12th for PCB student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  4. List short term courses after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy?
  5. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  6. Can I study MBBS after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  7. MBBS can be done after Physiotherapy?
  8. Can I do MSc in Human Anatomy and Physiology after completing bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  9. Can I get admission for MBBS after completion of Physiotherapy course? Which documents I need to have to join this course?
  10. Can physiotherapy graduates join MBBS in 3rd directly? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility criteria and exams for Physiotherapist in Armed Forces after Bachelors in Physiotherapy?
  12. How to work as a Physiotherapist in Indian Army after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy
  13. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  14. Am I eligible to study B.Ed being a Bachelor of Physiotherapy graduate?
  15. MBBS can be done after Bachelor's in Physiotherapy?
  16. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  17. Can I get admission in MBBS in Gujarat after completion of Physiotherapy?
  18. Which are the best courses other than MBBS? Is there demand of Physiotherapy?
11th September 2016, 09:03 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: MBBS can be done after Bachelor's in Physiotherapy?

MBBS is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The duration of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is Five and half years. As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible for MBBS after Bachelor's in Physiotherapy.
11th September 2016, 09:30 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nid18 View Post
Sir I request you to show me a better way to my bright future. My question is can I do MBBS after completing my bachelor's in physiotherapy?
MBBS or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is an undergraduate academic degree course related with Medicine and Surgery. The duration of MBBS course is 4 and a half years.

Eligibility for MBBS course:

* Candidate should have scored more than 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 10+2 Board exam.

* Candidate need to appear and clear Common Entrance Test (CET) and All India Medical Entrance Examination (AIMEE).

* The student age must be 17 years minimum but not more than 25 years.

So, yes you can do MBBS course after completing the Bachelor's Physiotherapy course.
11th September 2016, 10:50 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

If you have secured more than 50% marks in your senior secondary exam in PCB and your age is below 25 years then surely you can apply for medical entrance exam. Or if you want you can pursue your career as a physiotherapist. There is very good scope in this field. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?